Because even a broken clock is right twice a day...

Monday, March 05, 2007

You Know You Have Bad Teeth When....

I had a dental appointment today to discuss the timing of my next root canal. It had been about 4 months since my last visit and you would have thought I walked into a reunion this morning. It seems that being a regular over the last year where my visits were rarely more than 3 weeks apart have put me on a first name basis with everyone in that office. Dental assistants and cleaning technicians alike came by to say hello, it was amazing. Hell, after all the money I spent there in 2006 I ought to have my own parking space. Actually I do, but my dentist uses if for his new Lexus, that bastard....



Next week's topic: we'll discuss wedding gift ideas for Rick Roth. (hint-He loves reading periodicals....)


No comments: