Because even a broken clock is right twice a day...

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Cat's Ass


I got the best birthday present ever on Sunday, an iPod Shuffle second generation. This thing is amazingly small and holds hours of music. I am sure you have heard of it, probably seen it, and you might even own one so this is hardly news to anyone who reads this. But what might be news to you is that I never run with music, until now. I went for my usual 6 mile run this morning and I ended up doing 8 with my kick ass tunes on, I couldn't stop! It's amazing how much ground you can cover when you are listening to Judas Priest, Metallica, and Public Enemy. Who knew 50 Cent and Lil Jon could make me run so effortlessly? If you run and you don't have an iPod, you need to go out and get one cause this thing is definitely the Cat's Ass!!!

No comments: