Because even a broken clock is right twice a day...

Monday, July 02, 2007

The Last Blog about the Last Frontier

OK, this is going to be the last blog I put together regarding Alaska as I am sure you are all ready for me to move on and talk about new stuff. I was going through my pictures last night and I thought I would share these. One thing that I can say about Alaska is that photographs just don't do it justice. Alaska is one of the most beautiful, fascinating, and exciting places I have ever seen. Everyday that I spent in Juneau I saw Bald Eagles so large they take your breath away, and Humpback Whales, one about 25 feet from me (INSIDE THE MARINA!!!) where we docked the boat. Do yourself a favor and see it sometime...





































































Thanks again to my Cousin Patrick and his girl Lisa for showing me such a great time in Juneau!

No comments: