Because even a broken clock is right twice a day...

Friday, February 23, 2007

I may never stop throwing up



Well, it's been a week and a half since RALLIE's story hit the pages of the San Jose Mercury News, and just when I thought the dust had settled, it bit me in the ass again...




After track last night, the Pen team held "hang with the gang" at Wahoo's Fish Taco's on El Camino and Cambridge. (excellent, I highly recommend it). As I sat there eating my taco's, beans, and rice, a new participant started talking about how she thought joining TnT would help her meet people. At that moment, the girl sitting across from me at the table says "you know, last week I was reading the paper and there was this story about this couple that met..."




I instantly rose from my seat and left the table unexcused. Rude? Probably. Necessary? You bet your ass. I'll be damned if I let that sickening garbage ruin a good fish taco.
Coming up next week:
We'll explore what part of the brain triggers nausea.....






2 comments:

Silicon Valley Moms Group said...

You are so going to hell. See you there!

"Me, Myself and I" said...

Oh this picture must have been the 'thumbnail' for what is to be the wide-angle shot.