Because even a broken clock is right twice a day...

Monday, March 10, 2008

What's new you ask???

Nick from the UK, and me from the U.S.A.



Absolutely nothing. I work and then I workout. Sometimes I workout, then work, then workout again. And sometimes I don't work at all but only workout. Such is my life these days on the Ironteam. For those of you who are sick and tired of reading about my workouts or seeing pictures of me on the bike or in my wetsuit, I apologise. It's just the simple fact that this is all I do these days. When I have days off or extra time for myself, I do things like buy food, do laundry, call my mom and dad. And that's about it. So I guess it's a really good thing that I love this team, I love the workouts and I love hanging out with these people so damn much.

As hard as it is and as much time as it takes, I find that I am literally having the time of my life right now. This weekend we had a 57 mile ride on the Calaveras loop. Who knew the east bay could be so beautiful?
The next day it was off to Santa Cruz for a beautiful day of sun and fun at Cowell Beach. We swam the length of the Pier and back (1 mile) and then ran 12 miles. Afterwards we went to Kim's house on the beach for a potluck BBQ.
I can't believe I get to do this for six more months. How lucky can a guy get in one lifetime?

Tune in next week when I get to tell you all about boot camp weekend. I hear Elaine, the core strength woman from hell is making a cameo!

No comments: