Because even a broken clock is right twice a day...

Monday, September 25, 2006

Portland Marathon

This Friday I will be flying to Portland, OR to run the Marathon on Sunday. It will be my 9th marathon and should be a good one as I love this town and have heard nothing but great things about this race. The best part is that I am going with my friend Jerald who is trying to qualify for the Boston Marathon. He needs to finish the race in under 3:15:59 in order to run Boston in April. Go to the Portland Marathon website this Sunday,
Link
(click the title "Portland Marathon")and you can follow our progress as the race unfolds. The weather calls for temps in the high 50's and low 60's with a chance of a few showers. Sounds like PR weather to me! I won't PR this time, I was lazy and ate too much. However, Jerald definitely will as he worked very hard and is faster than ever. So log in and check us out, and send some good vibes to the Pacific Northwest. Jerald is definitely going to need a spiritual pat on the ass!!!

No comments: